• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

video my first video review - Douglah

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RpwDH7Bm1rs?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Hope you like it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RpwDH7Bm1rs

My first douglah experience fell much more into the panic category. It was also my first pod hotter than a hab.

UPDATE: about an hour or so after eating that pod, I was in bed and nearly asleep. I rolled over onto my stomach and then... It felt like my insides were going to explode! The pain was awful and I contemplated how I was going to explain this to my wife, who has no sympathy for my chile habit.

Nice review. And I feel your gut pain. After about 3 trips to the bathroom and nice burning colon you should be fine :lol:

UPDATE: about an hour or so after eating that pod, I was in bed and nearly asleep. I rolled over onto my stomach and then... It felt like my insides were going to explode! The pain was awful and I contemplated how I was going to explain this to my wife, who has no sympathy for my chile habit.

Nice review - and I especially like this quote because I can very much relate! After eating the chocolate bhut, which I didn't post, I didn't know if I was going to be able to get to sleep. I kept thinking, why did I eat this before bed... Nothing like that stomach pain. Not sure why I find it easier to deal with in the mouth and throat (not easy, mind you, just easier than in the stomach).

forgive me, what's FTFY?
"Fixed That For You." ;)

I noticed you tried to embed your video but it didn't work. The code YouTube gives you to embed videos is in HTML code--which unfortunately doesn't work here on the forum--so I went ahead and embedded it for you using BBCode.

FTFY can also mean something else too--which I won't say here--but I didn't mean that way. I hope there was no confusion! :lol:

"Fixed That For You." ;)

I noticed you tried to embed your video but it didn't work. The code YouTube gives you to embed videos is in HTML code--which unfortunately doesn't work here on the forum--so I went ahead and embedded it for you using BBCode.

FTFY can also mean something else too--which I won't say here--but I didn't mean that way. I hope there was no confusion! :lol:

Ha Ha! Thanks for the help!!

Back