• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

video My plants updated and a Video

QuadShotz

Banned
Things have been going well here, so I thought I'd post what's going on.

Video:
Pics:

S6301527.JPG

S6301521.JPG

S6301520.JPG

Thanks everyone for all the fine help, support, and information that made it possible!

Cheers....
cheers.gif

~QS

rainbowberry said:
Nice green plants Quad, Is the empty Sriracha sauce bottle used for water now?

Yuppers.

It's a nice size and the nozzle is good for controlling flow on smaller plants. But a couple twists to take the cap off and ya get full flow for the big ones. Plus it's just appropiate eh?

The little sprayer bottle next to it is for general misting and for foliar stuff like epsom salt. Used to hold "BOD" body spray..after a heavy-duty cleaning out those work great for this.

Thx RB :D

I've been using Evian water bottles with a spout for smaller plants. I have little spray bottles too from the kids garden section, it's a bit of a bummer though that the nozzles get clogged up easily.

rainbowberry said:
I've been using Evian water bottles with a spout for smaller plants. I have little spray bottles too from the kids garden section, it's a bit of a bummer though that the nozzles get clogged up easily.

Yeah, my lil sprayer has done that a few times, but so far I've been able to take it apart and clean it.

915river said:
Nice plant my friend nice & green.

Thanks man...mucho appreciated!

I just wish I had land to grow on like you do. :)

Thx Rowbear!

It's been a learing curve since it's my first year growing chilis, but now it's getting pretty fun.

Speaking of green, check out the chocolate hab...it's scary-looking. Super green and with hairy purple stems. Eeeek!

S6301549.JPG

It's like green croc skin it's so bumpy.

Closer pix of the babies:

The mutant-looking Bih is the one that was nearly white from IDK what, but it's recovering. Funky growing though, it's like it has double sets of leaves.

S6301558.JPG

The O-Hab twins..getting on just super.
S6301559.JPG

I shoulda taken them out of the lights for pics as they are actually much darker green than they appear here.

It's hard to belive that at the end of June they were like this:

S6300962.jpg

Fun stuff... :-D

-QS

Thanks!

It's great to see the progress these babies have achieved so far.

Now, I just need the super-hots to get pods going. :D

Back