• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

harvesting My Small Harvest-Seven Pot seeds available

Sheldon,
I didn't know we were having a card game and mine went out with the recycles weeks ago.

Check your PM when you get a chance

Thanks Sheldon, seeds are arrived today. Have put the powder on the fish i am cooking tonight for dinner. Cards i have are a black joker and the 7 of hearts.

Prairie, thx for the seeds. They arrived Saturday, and yes, I tasted a little of that 7 pod powder, and it lit me up...tongue was burning for about an hour afterwards. I am really tempted to start one or two plants right now, to get a real head start for 2009, but am currently having a little bit of a white fly problem right now with my over-wintered plants and would like to try to clear up the bug problem first. I even had my male cat climb up into one of my 19 gallon containers, containing one of my 3 bhut jolokias, and peed in the container like it was a litter box. Anybody have any idea how to eradicate the white flies, other than using some sort of insecticidal soap stuff, and does anyone know if I am going to lose that plant that the cat peed in?? It is not looking too good now.

superdv1 said:
Prairie, thx for the seeds. They arrived Saturday, and yes, I tasted a little of that 7 pod powder, and it lit me up...tongue was burning for about an hour afterwards. I am really tempted to start one or two plants right now, to get a real head start for 2009, but am currently having a little bit of a white fly problem right now with my over-wintered plants and would like to try to clear up the bug problem first. I even had my male cat climb up into one of my 19 gallon containers, containing one of my 3 bhut jolokias, and peed in the container like it was a litter box. Anybody have any idea how to eradicate the white flies, other than using some sort of insecticidal soap stuff, and does anyone know if I am going to lose that plant that the cat peed in?? It is not looking too good now.

I know from experience that cat piss kills grass - high urea, uric acid - so maybe add something alkaline quick? Just got my cat neutered and the house is smelling better already.:rolleyes:

superdv1 said:

You are very welcome dv1! Good luck with the germination. Sorry to hear about the troubles you are having. I don't have any pets so I don't have to worry about such things. Last time I had plants indoors over the Winter I had bug problems galore. The wife was none too happy about it. So far I haven't had any bugs but I am keeping a close watch.

Thanks for letting me know that you received the seeds. Next year we'll all be sharing pictures of our seven pot peppers. :)

bigt said:
I know from experience that cat piss kills grass - high urea, uric acid - so maybe add something alkaline quick? Just got my cat neutered and the house is smelling better already.

Bigt,

How does "Bob-Barkering" your cat stop it from pissing?

PrairieChilihead said:
Bigt,

How does "Bob-Barkering" your cat stop it from pissing?

LOL - well, it didn't stop him from pissing, but he now uses the litter box instead of any and all objects lying around. He pissed on my calculator, some CD's, some fairly important documents I had on the couch - etc, etc. It got old! I learned my lesson, if you're going to have a cat, get it fixed. Everybody's happier including the cat when the pain wears off. :P

Back