• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Naughty Drunk Pumpkins

I used that idea 3 years ago and did my version of it. Instead of drunk, one pumpkin died by jumping off the stairs and the onlookers/witness at top:

pumpkinlight.jpg

imaguitargod said:
I used that idea 3 years ago and did my version of it. Instead of drunk, one pumpkin died by jumping off the stairs and the onlookers/witness at top:

pumpkinlight.jpg

oh, yeah, i remember that. That was great!

Pretty good Dick,

IGG that is great....Love the night pic.

We don't get into Halloween all that much in Australia (well not in my area anyway).. I had a kid knock on my door last year dressed in a costume and i thought he wasn't all there... Then i remembered what night it was, so i gave him an old chocolate bar i had lying around....:lol:

IGG, love the pics!

Business people discovered Halloween a few years ago over here as another way of drawing money outta people's pockets. Before that nobody would've dreamed of celebrating it. I had children knocking on my door just once a few years ago.

Chiliac said:
IGG, love the pics!

Business people discovered Halloween a few years ago over here as another way of drawing money outta people's pockets. Before that nobody would've dreamed of celebrating it. I had children knocking on my door just once a few years ago.

My friends from Norway arrived in the US for the first time in Las Vegas, 10pm on halloween night. This was 1n 1994 and they had not heard of halloween. Can you imagine what was going through their minds.

cheezydemon said:
I don't usually do scenarios, it is something to think about!
It's a blast and it makes people think and laugh when they see it. For the above pumpkin, I had a few people try to clean u[p the broken pumpkins....I then came out and told them that it's supposed to be smashed on the ground....they didn't get 5the joke and thought they were being "helpful". :rolleyes:

Back