• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Need an engineer here, AJ

Has anyone seen the sidewalk painter in NY, NY? His art is so real that people actually walk around it because the brain is tricked into believing his painting is real. Simply amazing.

Pepperfreak said:
Has anyone seen the sidewalk painter in NY, NY? His art is so real that people actually walk around it because the brain is tricked into believing his painting is real. Simply amazing.

I've seen some amazing work like that in the piazzas in Italy.

Pepperfreak said:

I've seen that it is wild, going to try and find after I figure out RB's hidden figures

DickT said:
this is a wild one of the sidewalk art

I love his stuff. It is really cool and very creative.

I heard he has won a heap of street art awards and rejected them saying that he did it for the love of painting not for the awards...

That's pretty cool....

Back