• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Neil does it again- the normal 7 pod/pot

That is nuts.

I eat scorpions in sauce everyday. I cook with 7 pot powder ast least once a week.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???????

Good GOD.

I would never pop a whole one in my mouth.

Wow Neil you're one qualified idiot to eat the 7 Pod raw. That one looked like it hurt you more than some other that's for sure. As bad as that was it really shouldn't get any worse, you can eat jolokia like candy. I did see you sweat on your neck and have a harder time speaking in this video. Your gonna start rubbing peppers in your eyes like the lady. Do you feel like your torturing yourself just a little sometimes?

Neil's a tough SOB, but Mayaflor is going to challenge him with a 4,000,000 SHU super gamma radiated cobalt 60 infused death wish viper peppers with scales/spikes and live fire shooting out. :)

Chris

Nice work Neil. The first few of mine have gone ripe & I split one with my brother last night...though not all at once :lol: You're a nut :lol:

I'll warn you - the Douglahs are another step above those, but you'll find that out soon enough :hell:

Beeen that busy , didnt post the link sooory

Never Underestimate a chilli, was the littlest of the 7's so far tested and didnt think would be as Bad as WAS. The Throat was Nil at start and everywhere else was going berserk, Then it built and Built and Kept Going.It was Hotter in the throat than anything else..

The Douglah Ahhhhhhh that shall be interesting and can fortell the postman dropping off a package to you tomorrow, as well as the 2 was sending threw in a beauty, an 18.7gm Trindad Hab, Unreal and just put the Plant in the Ground (see if can get some Bigger :D)

Back