• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

New Contest

AND THE WINNER IS!!!!!!!!

After considering all of the entires, which all were great, we narrowed it down to 4 finalists.

Wahini WooHoo
Pakalolo Pepper Sauce
Tahitian Heat
Tahitian Tango

We put the 4 in a coffee can and let our daughter draw. And the winner is..................................................................................................................................................................................................

UNCLE BIG...
wahini-woo-hoo.jpg

Please pm me with shipping address and I will get out your prize.

Dyce51 said:
UNCLE BIG...
wahini-woo-hoo.jpg

Please pm me with shipping address and I will get out your prize.

Dyce Man,
I have been out of the loop on this!
I never win anything, maybe the odd arm wrestle or hab eating contest, but this is very cool!!
I'll PM you right away.
First I would like to thank God and my wife Mrs. Uncle Big.......
:onfire::onfire:

Very cool looking label. Congratulations Uncle Big!

Dyce are you going into production with this sauce?

Give us a shout when you get things going. Tahiti Joe is sure to be a bit jealous.

Mick
Kato's

kato said:
Very cool looking label. Congratulations Uncle Big!

Dyce are you going into production with this sauce?

Give us a shout when you get things going. Tahiti Joe is sure to be a bit jealous.

Mick
Kato's

Yes it is Mick. This is one of the sauces I sent to ya for the competition...And yes as soon as it is commercially bottles I'll let ya know

Once again Thank You to everyone who participated!! Uncle Big your bottle of sauce willbe shipped on Monday.

Your logo should be a pineapple cartoon character with boxing gloves on throwing a mean punch (Tropical Punch). He can be wearing a title belt that says Wahini WooHoo.

Back