• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

news New Guinness World Record spiciest pepper, 'Pepper X,' is three times as spicy as Carolina Reaper

Hallelujah! I once got into an argument with someone here when they were carrying on about their Caramel Reaper (sorry, I think I did apologise for pissing on your parade). My response was "Why aren't we talking about Spanish heirlooms?"
Hmmmm. Was not well-received.
I guess crap in, crap out

My customers are going to want them and if I can't grow them, it's pointless for me.
Hi!!

In my opinion, the problem would be if your competition has Pepper X, but you don't have. But no one has Pepper X, so no one is stealing you this sales quota.
Even if your customers want Pepper X, they can't buy it anywhere (for now).

So, I think this is an opportunity for your business. That is to say, right now there are an unknown number of buyers looking for Pepper X seeds. If you manage to attract them to your website you can offer alternatives almost as hot as Pepper X or more stable than Pepper X.....or whatever argument you think makes some of your varieties a better option than Pepper X.
For this you will have to fight for your position in search engines for Pepper X and related terms. Work on your SEO.

In short, I think that this call to attention to the morbidity of spicy food may be an opportunity for sellers of spicy products, even if they do not have the fashionable bad boy for sale.

I hope I have helped you see it more positively 😊

So, I think this is an opportunity for your business. That is to say, right now there are an unknown number of buyers looking for Pepper X seeds. If you manage to attract them to your website you can offer alternatives almost as hot as Pepper X or more stable than Pepper X.....or whatever argument you think makes some of your varieties a better option than Pepper X.

Pepper Ex, Pepper ><, Pepper Ο‡, ...

Twitter, X, Space X... now it all makes sense... the target buyer πŸ˜‚

Back