New to peppers (Tx)

Just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself.  I'm brand new to the pepper world, so this should be a fun ride.  I just happened upon some of Ted's (FBI) videos and became intrigued.  Went to the local market and Hobanaros were the hottest thing I could find, but I've been "training" with those.  I went ahead and ordered a variety pack from Baker's.  They should be here in a day or two.  Looking forward to tasting some of the different flavors and experiencing some of the different burns.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit scared after watching some of the pros reactions.  I am pretty excited though.

Anyway, hello from Texas and I look forward to learning and eventually contributing to this online community.

Thanks,
Caveman

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

Welcome from northern Michigan. Odd, but I think you might have more snow than me at the moment. Good luck with the peppers.

Ya, we've been stuck in for the last 3 days.  Not many sand trucks down here and no one has snow chains.  It's been kinda nice though.  Being forced to slow down is kinda a good thing.  :)

Back