• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Nice job Neil on the Chilli Tests 7 Pot / Pod "Jonah

I love these tests Neil. Looks like the Chilli Tests 7 Pot / Pod "Jonah was not as bad as the yellow 7 pod/pot correct? Which did you like better mate!

Thanks, love doing them but was a bit apprehensive with this as so big plus knew would be !$!#%^# hot. its a touch less hot than the Yellow although the tongue hurt bit more with this but overall the yellow is nicer and hotter plus didnt cause any drama's all way through this could feeel most way through but didnt reallly hurt, this morn though the afterburn went for like an Hour

i love the Yellow and its taken the Bih's place as my Favorite :)

Hey Neil, the dude that i was lining up to eat the Dorset dogged it, said something like "Im only 16, i want to live a bit longer" bloody girls blouse!

Its all good but, me amd a mate ate it with chicken breast. Cut the breast down the middle, insert chilli, marinate in awesome chilli vinegar that contains bih, scorpion, habs and other assorted peppers then cook. Bloody awesome it was!

Lets just so some of us can handle heat better than others. I just made guacamole last night from a habanero and its not hot to me at all. Can't wait for my naga's and bhut to kick my ass which i know they'll do.

I thought is was 7-pot, but I keep seeing people say 7-pod?

Yes i have seen both saying but 7 pot at least makes sense since they say in Trinidad the pepper is so hot it can spice 7 pots of stew. Should be a hot one - germinating my yellows right now.:onfire:

Back