• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

No way!!

That is pretty amazing.

Has there every been any follow up on contortionists? Does all that bending and twisting cause joint pain or other problems as they age? It was certainly making my joints ache just watching her.

bentalphanerd said:
I'm not sure she has any joints...or bones.

still i can't help thinking this is what i'll be doing when i eat my first naga :P

On video, of course.

Right? Right?

Sickmont said:
If i could bend like that i'd never leave the house. Ever.
I'm not saying you meant anything 'dirty', but just so you know... the mouth has more nerves than the penis, so one would feel like the giving party, not the receiving. :lol:

Omri said:
I'm not saying you meant anything 'dirty', but just so you know... the mouth has more nerves than the penis, so one would feel like the giving party, not the receiving. :lol:

HEY! It's my fantasy so stay outta it!!:lol:

Besides, any action is better than no action at all:lol:

1st I'll say thats amazing she can contort like that.
2nd sickmont you're thinking the wrong way. " if you could contort like that you'd never leave the house " the only thing I was thinking about was that be fun to have a gal that can do that, just imagine the possibilities ;) :lol:

chilehunter said:
1st I'll say thats amazing she can contort like that.
2nd sickmont you're thinking the wrong way. " if you could contort like that you'd never leave the house " the only thing I was thinking about was that be fun to have a gal that can do that, just imagine the possibilities ;) :lol:

I was trying to avoid all the headaches

where did they get that video of my wife? :lol:

Back