Passow's Wild Dagga trip

Philipperv said:
I wonder if I would like this stuff? Reason I don't like regular pot is that it makes my mind speed UP not slow down.

You would probably like it.

I slept like a baby...on drugs...made out of wood.... :shocked:

man, when i first saw the title to this i thought it said you were going to grow wild daggits, but then i thought to myself "why would he do that? He's not a big BSG fan".

Hey moyboy do you really think that they would test for this? I think not. Besides you can grow it and give it to me! :P You want some seeds when i get some off EZ?

Yeah i was reading how they make a tea out of it Iggy, i thought that you would have already known that.

Be cool because you would be able to take this anywhere as an extract and people wouldn't have a clue.

moyboy said:
hmmmm....I don't think I could take the risk!!!! :(

No way they test for Dagga. Absolutely no way. It makes no sense to test for something that isn't in widespread use. Plus it's legal, so there is absolutely no reason to test for it.

Also I found this, Erowid is usually a good source of info:

http://www.erowid.org/plants/leonotis_leonurus/leonotis_leonurus_law.shtml
"
Australia #
All parts of Leonotis leonurus and leonotis sibricus (seeds, plants, extracts) are not controlled in Australia and therefore legal to buy, sell, possess, and consume. Lion's Tail is a common garden ornamental in Australia. If sold for human consumption, the products must conform to the standarfs of the TGA (thereapeutic goods administration). (unconfirmed) (thanks C)"

HEy Jon here is a post I had found on another site that you may like ....

"Hello, I grew some broad-leaf(nepatafolia?sp?)that towered to about 13ft. I harvested all the flowers with pliers and let them dry.
Then I mixed the plant material in a jar with water and ice. After letting the sediment fall, the excess water was syphoned off, and resulting water poured through a plastic coffee filter, (this is something I just tried, normally the extract would not be filtered).
After filtering, the sediment in the filtered water is a light brown-blonde kief like color. The material left in filter was also saved, (which is a orange mass of small fibers.
The smoked filtered hash gives and sedative like rush that creeps up 2-3 min after inhalation. The unfiltered portion also has noticeable effects as well. When mixed with kanna or other "herb's" the extra enhancement is greatly noticed. I am trying to see if they will regrow after winter, maybe not, but worth a try.
neo"

and also this:(from an altered substance site)

"All the dagga resins I've made are sticky. The best method I found to make it a bit more workable is to add the everclear or whatever solvent used to about 1/6th by volume of shredded flower to use as a base for te resin. Then roll the resin in enough powdered plant matter (I've taken to using mullein for the powder recently) to keep it from sticking to the container. After using some of it, just add a bit of mullein to cover the sticky spot and its good to go back into storage. It is still a bit hard to work with in this form, but far easier than raw resin"

Back