• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

photography Pet picture thread!

WAZZZZZZUUUUUUP!!!!!!

babypossum3.jpg

P1040827.jpg

This is one of the Birds we have. Jecko is the Crows name. This one is still noisey and a pain but is learning fast. But is not trying to talk as much as others I've cared for.
P1020088.jpg

And one of the best birds I think for a pet. Banashee is not an Owl but does look like one. I've just seen 3 small Owls they do behave different. Their feathers are soft and can't bite as hard as a buggee though are much bigger. Banashee need lots of time spent petting so is like a parot abit that way. But almost no noise. As not a true Owl she is up in the day. Was great talking with an small Owl care taker and seeing the true owls to see the differents. I still must say the true Owls look very great but not as good aditude. But can work and train Owls easyer.

What is that last thing that obviously wants to eat you? A possum? or is it an Opossum ?? Whatever it is I'm scared!

how come this thread doesn't appear in my content list?

Yes, it is an opossum.

And if it makes you less scared, here's a cute picture of the same
critter:

babyoppossum.jpg

She's a Fila Brasileiro . She's 2 months old.

Peace,
P. Dreadie

Very cute. Being a large breed, does she have that awkward demeanor when she runs. My sister's Alaskan Malamute was hilarious when he was little. Tripping over his own paws, etc.

Josh ..... she sure does. In her little mind she's a super hero type dog. Able to leap over tall grass...... run at the speed of light ! It's just the rest of the world doesn't agree. They are funny spazz-o's at this age.

Peace,
P. Dreadie

Josh here's one of her trying to get airborne. A few more MPH and she's sure she'll get liftoff !! The other I think she's taking his temp ......

Peace ,
P. Dreadie

Justfewmore.jpg

FeelBetter.jpg

Josh ..... she sure does. In her little mind she's a super hero type dog. Able to leap over tall grass...... run at the speed of light ! It's just the rest of the world doesn't agree. They are funny spazz-o's at this age.

Peace,
P. Dreadie

Wait until she is BIG :eek: won`t be seeing many visitors to your house either :rofl:

Back