Plain and simple karma, gotta love it

I have two water scarecrows which guard my 2 gardens from the deer. But the other night, a rabbit chewed off 4 of my pepper plants and just left them there. Obviously they were the Jalapeños since for some strange reason they love the things.

The next morning I go to take my cats outside and the rabbit was in my grass. I Said go get em Teddy, and he took off full speed ahead in chase, but it escaped under my fence. Drats...

The morning after that I walked outside to see a hawk in my yard taking that evil bunny on a trip it will never forget . Good riddance you evil vermin...

This year, I planted three times as many Jalapeños. Oh and my neighbor said that the Hawks perch on top of my house all the time. Yeah!

In case anyone is concerned about my cats vs. the hawks....

This here is Teddy Bearz. I will be right back with a pic of my 16 pound Sasha Fierce.

gallery_2_2_242058.jpg

Oh, I can' t get the actual photo link with my IPad... So here is a link for until I get home and fix it.

Sasha Fierce I call her little miss since she is my smaller Maine Coon at only 16 pounds.
https://www.mainecoonfancy.com/forums/gallery/image/3951-lazy-dazy-sasha/

CAPCOM said:
hmm. Its not the hawks you need to worry about, It's me. :D
Nice cat. hmm, Daja vue?

Lol....

Yeah I shared his pic before. But folks always tell me to watch the hawks with my cats even after I explain they are big. Gotta see them to believe, ya know?

compmodder26 said:
Maine Coons are a beautiful breed.  Great looking cats and wonderful story about the demise of that rat with a fluffy tail.  They too are not welcome in my yard.
The hawk was feasting when I caught him. But guess I scared him away. It wasn't a very large rabbit so he managed to fly off with what was left.

Our neighborhood is like wild kingdom. Thus why the Hawks are calling this place home. No wonder I am seeing so many less critters.

One night, me and the big boy were out next to the bird bath. And from the direction of my garden comes an opossum. Where as he proceeded to get a drink of water from my bird bath. Isn't it nice of me to provide water to wash the peppers down?

An earlier night I went absolutely insane. I stood outside with a can of bear spray saying, "come on my little pretties", to the deer. For some reason they will come no where near my yard. Muh wah wah wah wha..... We'll least I didn't have the huge metal bar out that time.

Anyways, I feel like Elmer Phudd with my cwazy wabbits.

Back