• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review Review: THSC's Jungle Juice Jalapeno Sauce

rainbowberry said:
I know, you're a generous bunch. I've had parcels from you Bent, Stillmanz and Neil now. Top blokes.

Its because your reviews are honest and well thought out R.B ;)

talas said:
Its because your reviews are honest and well thought out R.B ;)

lol yeah that too :whistle: thats kinda what I meant by Honest feedback.

ooh look 1 am & still suffering from whiplash (my boy could reach the pedals on the dodgem cars at the state fare last week :doh:) oh & a little cheap liquor ...

...uh-oh, i'm turnin' quad lol

no offense meant Q ;)

Well as long as I don't have to sample anything like Mad Dog 357 because I'll tell you I think it's a load of crap and use it to clean my toilet.

rainbowberry said:
Well as long as I don't have to sample anything like Mad Dog 357 because I'll tell you I think it's a load of crap and use it to clean my toilet.

I can definitely vouch for that opinion, but i most certainly wouldn't desecrate my toilet with that stuff

Sickmont said:
I can definitely vouch for that opinion, but i most certainly wouldn't desecrate my toilet with that stuff

I might try it if it'll help me with my IGG hallucinations. You guys are making it tough, now I gotta read everyones name....kinda defeating the purpose of having an avatar.

bentalphanerd said:
lol yeah that too :whistle: thats kinda what I meant by Honest feedback.

ooh look 1 am & still suffering from whiplash (my boy could reach the pedals on the dodgem cars at the state fare last week :doh:) oh & a little cheap liquor ...

...uh-oh, i'm turnin' quad lol

no offense meant Q ;)

bent i can give more honest and even more ass licking feed back than r.b honest i can..listens if a bottle drops in the post..no never mind :lol:

Back