• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

RouteBounds last time.... If the Mayans are right

Who knows what well be of us on dec 21 or something like that?
But just in case the world by some means doesn't end,
I have just started choco 7 and yellow 7 they are just starting to break surface in solo cups.
Douglah, Morouga, Donne Sali.
Seed soaking begins tonight. :dance:

I'll start with my OW plants which have won several battles of fire ants constantly trying to nest in their pots,aphids, and now spider mites :hell: :violin:
First is a Butch T which was kept in a solo cup inside in a 5 gal smart pot

100_0281 by R0utebound, on Flickr

2 of my 3 Bhuts My fav pheno is the one on the left.

100_0282 by R0utebound, on Flickr

My favorite pepper so far strong and sturdy and crazy :mouthonfire: Douglah

100_0284 by R0utebound, on Flickr

Aji lemon bush. This thing is very easy to grow and just keeps on giving.

100_0286 by R0utebound, on Flickr

Jamaican Red Hab I have a couple of these but this is my fav pheno. Just like the Aji lemon this thing is easy to grow and gives you heaps of great tasting habs as you can see it is already loaded with atleast 10-12

100_0288 by R0utebound, on Flickr

Brain Strain I planted last year that I just finally started gettin some pods 3 to date iddy bitty ones as you can see.

100_0289 by R0utebound, on Flickr

Thats it for now.

You know, you can buy a decorative paper calendar at many places these days. If you open it up and look inside, you'll find it only covers 12 months - let's say January 1 through December 31, 2011. (Yes, last year, for the sake of discussion.) If you think about it, life as we know it didn't start on January 1, 2011. And nor did it end on December 31, 2011. No, at the end of December 31, 2011, you simply started the calendar cycle all over again - you went and got a new one, opened it up, and put it on the wall where your 2011 calendar used to hang. If you look at the Mayan calendar from the same perspective, you'll understand that they just mapped out a lot more than 12 months - a new cycle simply begins at the end of their calendar, just like it does for ours.

Okay, I'm coming down off my soap box now.... Just wish people would actually study and understand the culture that developed something before publishing garbage about it!

Great-looking plants you got there - I'm sure they'll be good to you WELL beyond December of this year! :D

Yah Ive done my research..I became interested in them after seeing the mayan ruins of tulum, Which is really Awesome!!! you should see how they have the village set up so they know when the summer and winter solstice! I dont believe the end of the world hype people claim to the end of their calandar they meant it more as a new era or new beginning type thing.

Anyways thanks for the compliment on the plants geeme!

Back