• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

fertilizer Scored free manure and free 6'/6/5.16 fertilizer. Can i use both .??

i normally am an organic gardener but i dont often pass up a chance at free chemical ferts. Luckily after i scored my chemicals i picked up a free bucket of manure while me and grandpa were out doing our thing ! So now i used about half the bucket of manure tilling in the soil but there still a good much there. i had a big bucket with a small amount of hand-me-down soil ( soil that has been used before, mostly orchid bark , peat palm a bromeliad amended garden soil sphagnum moss and other potting soil from dead houseplants that i mixed for my plants when i dont have no potting soil. i mixed it with that and it like 89 percent manure. So thats my potting soil. i'm wondering can the chems and the organics work together in harmony. To create massive pod and heat laden super freak plants !!!!!! MY evil plot is coming together soon i will conquer the entire island of Australia with my Bahamian goat pepper mutants !!!! MUHAHAHAA !!!

Back