• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Scotty B's DEVIL'S DROOL

I just went out to my mailbox and found a package from Joe of The Hot Zone. Inside was this:

devdrolsm.jpg

I opened it and had two large dollops on a couple chips. My mouth is still burning....yow! This is a very hot, non-extract sauce. Good flavor and pretty bright orange color as well ( looks a lot better than that picture...it looks fresh). If you want a good heat rush without extract this is a good ern.

I'll write a more detailed review for the Hot Zone but for now....

Taste 7/10
Heat 8/10

chuk hell]I just went out to my mailbox and found a package from Joe of [url=http://www.thehotzoneonline.com/blog/]The Hot Zone[/url said:
Did you order it, or did it just show up like you siad? Because if it was the latter, then that's really cool ;)

chuk hell said:
It just showed up. He wants me to review it.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How can I get into that deal?!?!?!?!?!

Ok, that's it. I'm going to start reviewing for thehotzoneonline(mainly because I used to do professionally reviews of many things and semi-want to get back into the game)...maybe someone will send me free hot sauces in the mail to review.

I just PM'ed LinNJoe telling them that I'm in for the reviews(they pm'ed me a few weeks ago asking me if they wanted me to review, which I kinda felt honored that they asked). So if you want me to review your hot sauces send it to:
Jonathan Passow
1958 N. Van Ness Ave (NO SPAM)
Los Angeles, CA 90068 (NO SPAM)
(Just leave the no spam part out of it ;) )

:: waits for free hot sauce ::

:: still waiting ::

:: any time now... ::

There was a great review on this sauce over on the HSB. It looks really good. I appreciate a sauce maker this day and age that states "Southern Style" on the label! Turns me on!!!

Way to go Scotty!

[quote name='Cap'n Bones'] I appreciate a sauce maker this day and age that states "Southern Style" on the label! Turns me on!!![/quote]
;) :shocked: :shocked:

:: schoots a little bit more away ::

;)

Thanks for the Kudos Guys

Cap'n Bones said:
There was a great review on this sauce over on the HSB. It looks really good. I appreciate a sauce maker this day and age that states "Southern Style" on the label! Turns me on!!!

Way to go Scotty!
Ain't no thang!! Glad it hit home!!
Check out Just Damn Good Habanero Review also.
-Scotty B

Thanks Joe and Linda for spreading the sauce around!!

chuk hell said:
I just went out to my mailbox and found a package from Joe of The Hot Zone. Inside was this:

devdrolsm.jpg

I opened it and had two large dollops on a couple chips. My mouth is still burning....yow! This is a very hot, non-extract sauce. Good flavor and pretty bright orange color as well ( looks a lot better than that picture...it looks fresh). If you want a good heat rush without extract this is a good ern.

I'll write a more detailed review for the Hot Zone but for now....

Taste 7/10
Heat 8/10

Glad ya liked my Devil's Drool-southern style
The Just Damn Good Habanero is another sauce you would like
It got a awesome review on hotsauceblog.
Thanks Scotty B's Gourmet Hot Sauces

Back