• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Seed give away

Ok so here's the deal. I have way to many seeds so I am going to start to give them away with free shipping in the USA only. The winner will get all the seeds listed below. In order to get these seeds you must be the first to post a reply to this with the name of my fictional pepper company.The clues are somewhere on this forum. I will have another give away next week.

Good Luck

Red Douglah
Aji Peruvian Red
Carolina Reaper
Peter Pepper
Purple Bhut Jolokia
Lemon Drop
Orange Manzano
Trinidad Douglah Red
Condors Beak
7 Pot Barrackpore
Giant Mexican Rocoto
Brad's Bahamian Goat

WITN3SS said:
Bohica Peppers

Looks like I'm too late !! Congrats WITN3SS !

I would like to introduce my new company Bohica (bend over here it comes again) Peppers.

I am a first and last generation pepper farmer.
I am the largest pepper farmer in all of Ames , Ks (pop. 36) .
I am approved by my neighbors to the south. They just love my peppers.
I have upwards of 100 square feet of farm land for peppers.
I am capable of shipping 10 or so peppers every month.
I have expanded my operation by 2% due to the use of Walmart Bags (Thanks for the tip Dale)

The reason that I am introducing my company today is because we are about to lose one the largest (in his mind ) pepper farmers of our generation from THP. I believe I can make up for void that his departure will create. Again I can ship 10 or so peppers a month. Also at this time I am looking for loans to expand ( I need more Walmart bags) my business. Now mind you...I will not ever pay you back and will try to make you feel like it is your fault that I won't repay you. I am above all that repayment bullshit. After all I am the pepper god of Ames, Ks (pop. 36) . Below are a couple of pictures of my operation.

Disclaimer- My peppers are NOT meant for human consumption.

Someguy, got the reference with with the not paying back the loan.  Kind of wondering about the other things.  Dont care about any specific business.  Just trying to identify the do not do list for myself.  You poked fun at size.  Wondering if being not so large is a huge bad thing.

Back