• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Six Brazilian Men

A blonde is watching the news with her husband when the newscaster says 'Six Brazilian men die in a skydiving accident.'

The blonde starts crying to her husband, sobbing 'That's horrible.'

Confused, he says, 'Yes dear, it is sad, but they were skydiving, and, there is that risk involved.'

After a few minutes, the blonde, still sobbing, says, 'How many is a Brazilian?'

NatGreenMeds said:
A blonde is watching the news with her husband when the newscaster says 'Six Brazilian men die in a skydiving accident.'

The blonde starts crying to her husband, sobbing 'That's horrible.'

Confused, he says, 'Yes dear, it is sad, but they were skydiving, and, there is that risk involved.'

After a few minutes, the blonde, still sobbing, says, 'How many is a Brazilian?'

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWESOME, it brought tears NAT

BA DA BOOOOOMMMM!!!!!

Hahahaha. Ok I will admit, I didnt get it at first. I was thinking more along the lines of sex brazilian for six and I just got all messed up.

millworkman said:
Hahahaha. Ok I will admit, I didnt get it at first. I was thinking more along the lines of sex brazilian for six and I just got all messed up.

Don't worry I was thinking exactly the same at first.

Back