Some people see Jesus on Toast......

This is too funny ala bigfoot, the Virgin Mary on a grilled cheese and the latest sighting of the chupacabra. For the folks that believe in this tripe, I heard that a survey says that one in four people are idiots. If 3 of your friends are normal then.....it's you!

texas blues said:
For the folks that believe in this tripe, I heard that a survey says that one in four people are idiots. If 3 of your friends are normal then.....it's you!

Thank God i can't count, or i'd probably be really bummed out now.

Dude..I aplologize.. just in case..that was meant to be a joke commment. Unfortunately I know people that really believe in little green men, yeti, and think that the Fantasttic Four movie is a documentary and what not.

texas blues said:
Dude..I aplologize.. just in case..that was meant to be a joke commment. Unfortunately I know people that really believe in little green men, yeti, and think that the Fantasttic Four movie is a documentary and what not.

You...whu...what are you saying!!!11!

Oh ye of little faith, next you're going to try and tell me that there's no Great Pumpkin!!!11!

Pasta-Superman-34263.jpg

Back to the topic(not that I care) but that thing on the grill looks strikingly like a cow that has had the head, ass end, legs, and everything removed except for a somewhat triangular piece of meat.......the likeness is absolutely FREAKISH!!

Back