• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Street food videos

7 of these suckers will cover a 10" plate and 5 is actually a pretty good meal.

mpiOZUt.jpg

N2dVlDC.jpg

Edmick said:
Damn those look good!

Im a dim sum and dumpling fanatic. These Assi dumplings are nearly as good as the ones at the brunches and better than the typical pot stickers ive had at most places. Nice amount of heat to them also.

We have a really good dim sum place about an hour away that we go to sometimes. We go crazy when we go there. I think we end up ordering half the menu.

Love watching Food Ranger and Mark Wiens on YouTube. Just a couple of nice guys wandering the planet trying out street foods. No politics, no anger. Just food. Cracks me up how loudly Food Ranger's "yummy" noises are. Only seen him get one bad dish... some filthy intestines that he didn't spit out.

Muckyai said:
Love watching Food Ranger and Mark Wiens on YouTube. Just a couple of nice guys wandering the planet trying out street foods. No politics, no anger. Just food. Cracks me up how loudly Food Ranger's "yummy" noises are. Only seen him get one bad dish... some filthy intestines that he didn't spit out.

Never seen Food Ranger.

Love Mark Wiens.

Except for that whole eye roll 'thang.

Then again I keep watching him.

So I reckon I still like the whole eye roll thing.
I would sell my children to the government for scientific 'speriments  for a manapua right now!

Edmick said:
We have a really good dim sum place about an hour away that we go to sometimes. We go crazy when we go there. I think we end up ordering half the menu.
I gotta ask - do you eat the chicken feet? Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I eat the chicken feet when i go out for dim sum if i go with a bunch of friends. Mainly just cuz i like to have a variety and everything comes in 4s or 5s mostly. If its just 2 of us then i fill up so fast on the things i like the most.

Try the bean curd skin roll filled with pork, shrimp and some veggies/shrooms. Man those things rock. They have them grilled and kinda crispy or steamed in a sauce.

and ALWAYS save room for a pineapple bun (Bo lo bao) :D

Back