• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

SUPERHOT SEED CONTEST!!!

CONTEST UPDATE!!! I hope everyone is aware that in addition to the 26 above varieties the winner will be allowed to choose 7 more packs of his or her choosing.BONUS PACK LIST!!!

WHITE NAGA
BMM
GATOR JIGSAW
BAD BRAINS
CH BRAIN STRAIN
LUCY7
BB DOUGLAH YELLOW
TS ICE SCREAM
CH.BBG7
SR STRAIN7
KRAKEN
JONAHS YELLOW BRAIN
BBG7
NAGABRAIN RED
KRAKEN RED
BRAZILIAN GHOST RED
CH BORG 9
Jigsaw
LAVA CH
BBM
BORG 9
JAYS PGS
GKB
PEACH NAGA
MA FACES
LAVA YELLOW
MORUGA UV
BBG7 YELLOW

ONCE AGAIN THE WINNER MAY SELECT SEVEN ADDITIONAL PACKS FOR A TOTAL OF 33 SEED PACKS,MUST CHOOSE SEVEN DIFFERENT VARIETIES.

THANKS AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Good morning everyone.WE HAVE 8 contestants for todays contest.Kickoff is about 35 minutes away so thanks and good luck to all.

Ok you just made as KICK OFF is still a few minutes away.

Sorry no more entries as kick off is nearing and i have to make a dash to bev mo.

moruga welder said:
Why Thank You Florissa ! ,  This is a really great give away , sure appreciate the chance to play ! p.m. soon !       :onfire:
Frank you are welcome.Let me add that im sure you may have some of these varieties so if you wish to substitute some for others feel free to to do so just pm me and let me know which ones.

Hope you have a great grow.You guys in Illinois are going to be a force to reckon with...!!!

mpicante said:
Frank you are welcome.Let me add that im sure you may have some of these varieties so if you wish to substitute some for others feel free to to do so just pm me and let me know which ones.

Hope you have a great grow.You guys in Illinois are going to be a force to reckon with...!!!

Sometimes , I think were all illinois has going for it !   lol

yep ! ol" Elgin , our sister company is located there .  make the street sweepers .    yeah i know its not the land , its the damn politicians  !  and thats every where .    :onfire:

mpicante said:
The winner of todays NFL CONTEST is the one and only moruga welder!!!

Frank pm me your full address sir and your 7 additional picks.

Congratulations on a great win and expert football handicapping.
Congrats to the winner!  :dance:

As for me, I'll play the fox and say: bah, who need those seeds? I already have too many! :rolleyes:

Frank seeds are in the mail and should reach you soon,once again congrats.We didnt need to use the tie breaker but the total rushing yards for Peyton and Big Ben -1 !!!!

Back