• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Tales from the Loo: Chile's Attack!!

OMG THAT is hilarious, so funny that I almsot pissed myself. :rofl:

What a great Dad you had, mine would have made me ride in the back of the truck, I'm sure you smelled. :lol:

Pepperfreak said:
OMG THAT is hilarious, so funny that I almsot pissed myself. :rofl:

What a great Dad you had, mine would have made me ride in the back of the truck, I'm sure you smelled. :lol:
Actually, if I remember right they didn't smell so great either. (Turkey Gizzards, Pickled Eggs, and Mustard Sardines can make anybody stink :)
One of our sons talks about farts and he 'stinkers' a lot. My wife can't figure out where he got that from - I'm sure it is hereditary
Bill

BillC said:
Actually, if I remember right they didn't smell so great either. (Turkey Gizzards, Pickled Eggs, and Mustard Sardines can make anybody stink :)
One of our sons talks about farts and he 'stinkers' a lot. My wife can't figure out where he got that from - I'm sure it is hereditary
Bill

You think your son stinks! My eldest (6) can clean a whole house after taking a dump. He just walks out with a big smile saying "oh yeah that one really stinks". God bless him!

Novacastrian said:
You think your son stinks! My eldest (6) can clean a whole house after taking a dump. He just walks out with a big smile saying "oh yeah that one really stinks". God bless him!
I'll bet he is a hit in school :) I remember when I was in grade school there was a kid who could 'fart on demand' - we were all impressed. He would charge 25 cents for farting lessons. He made a few dollars from the rest of us guys who were really impressed with this talent. Of course, once the teacher found out, the parents found out, and I think we got our money back, but we never forgot the lessons.
Bill

Oh no you shouldn't have got your money back! Whatever were they thinking don't they know about "free trade"?? :rofl:

Novacastrian said:

Why am I not surprised? :lol:

'Lawd have mercy ya'll!! AJ's Bhut Jolokia Puree on last nights wings is now beginning to assert its AWESOME POWAH!!! Up to a short time ago I thought I was fine and then it hit me like a wood shampoo! No hug, no kiss, no foreplay. Just WHAMMO! Luckily The Blues Shitter was close by already prepped for the battle. I immediately began shitting burning white hot charcoal coated with emulsified smoking chicken. It felt like someone pulling 500 feet of barb wire soaked in lime juice through my bungholio! I seriously began contemplating praying for death. I'm okay now but suspect a second terrorist attack may follow soon....

laughing uncontrollably here TB...

Second wave of terrorists hit now with the Superbowl Bhut Cup o'Fries...oh teh pain....Better that it hits now than at 4am when I arrive at work...'Lawd have mercy!

I might be on rabbit food for the next week after all the cheese and burning charcoal hotness...

OMFG.. this thread has been great after a crappy day at work :) I've been laughing so hard I think I may have pee'd a bit :oops:

Back