• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

The Monastery

rainbowberry said:
How about Malibu and pineapple juice? Mind you we'd need a lorry full of bottles before we get tipsy.

I'm bringing white wine, if we are going to hell I need a date. :cheers:

I got to the end of the second last line thinking I was about to be told the meaning of life or something and then NOTHING!!!!!!!

:)

Was a good read....

Novacastrian said:
I feel as duped as i did last night, when my date stood me up....AGAIN!!!

Sorry to here that mate....

moyboy said:
I got to the end of the second last line thinking I was about to be told the meaning of life or something and then NOTHING!!!!!!!

:)

Was a good read....

Sorry to here that mate....

Ah it's ok, we got together for some beers the other day and she is a sweet chick, hot too:mouthonfire:

Novacastrian said:
Ah it's ok, we got together for some beers the other day and she is a sweet chick, hot too:mouthonfire:

What happened after the beers, come on now Nov, give us the good stuff.......:cheers:

talas said:
ROFL No hes worried about the relationship breaking up and feeling pain....

Actually, I was referring to RB and her reaction to white wine, but you both made very good cases for the other possibilities. :beer:

Back