• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

music The music you listen to is not the music you listen to...

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
So you know how YouTube won't let you upload copyrighted music but there are some people that are able to?

Let me break it down for a sec. The way they are able to upload it to trick the algorithm is they change the speed. This changes the file length they are looking for, so... when you are listening to Zeppelin uploaded by ChauncyTheDickTater72, it may be 5.67 percent slower, so are you really listening to Zeppelin?

VEVO and band/label channels are of course legit...

The more you know...

IMG_6780.GIF

IMG_6781.JPG

The Hot Pepper said:
So you know how YoutTube won't let you upload copyrighted music but there are some people that are able to?

Let me break it down for a sec. The way they are able to upload it to trick the algorithm is they change the speed. This changes the file length they are looking for, so... when you are listening to Zeppelin uploaded by ChauncyTheDickTater72, it may be 5.67 percent slower, so are you really listening to Zeppelin?

VEVO and band/label channels are of course legit...

The more you know...
Or you need to be a Boss/Savage like some of us and just do what da phuck we want on YouTube. ;) I do not change anything muhahahah

Back