• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
.76? Cool.... I was expecting .04, so I'm glad I didn't try to pre-emptively guess. Do we have to wait for the pistol to start posting?

HigherThisHeat said:
My one other attempt at a brisket was only a flat cut. So this whole brisket shall be interesting...

I'm planning on allowing 16 hours for the cook. I really hope it doesn't go over this.

I'll be awake at 3am tomorrow morning... I'll be drinking by 6am.

Whole brisket: 1.5 hrs per pound on average. Cook until internal temp is 190° F for perfect, pull apart, tender brisket. Good luck!

In any case i won't be in, i'm away from tonight to sunday evening...
(OT: a coulleague has lent me the oven pizza i wanted to purchase... Early in next week i must try it).

Summer continues with Grillin' and Chillin'!

ANYTHING you want to grill (open flame), with a drink that uses one of the same ingredients.

Example: Grilled mahi mahi tacos with homemade mango hot sauce and a mango margarita.
(Common ingredient must not be in anything pre-prepared. No bottled hot sauce with mango, and a mango drink. Homemade!)

Starts tomorrow!

2 pic max with bonus pic for drink = 3.

Great turnout on the "read deal" barbecue, and even more people grill, so let's make this one awesome! You can make ANYTHING on the grill, so if you're waiting for a pizza or burger TD, stop waiting! Just make sure you are cooking over open flame. Grill marks! No pizza stones, etc. That's still baking, but on the grill. This is all about the open flame. Grillin'! (and Chillin'!)

:)

Uh Oh....AJ in da house! 

Well, so much for this TD!.....:mope:

J/K AlabamaJack!    You don't get off the hook that easily!
HEY  just noticed, AJ's been gone for 2 years and still has more posts than JayT!  :woot:

PrimeTime said:
Scovie runnin a food saver on his generator... thats drive!
food saver= < .069 amps
piece of cake on the GenSet.

true story!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back