seed-train THE "SEED TRAIN"

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay guys sorry wasnt hear in a while was gonna say usmc sent it out but you guys got it already but thanks everyone keep this train rolling

1.nate6279
2.Chewi
3jedisushi06
4.joemomma
5.MegaSpokaneMan
6.Smitty
7.kcallais
8.bhut camp
9.tylerdodd25_92
10.Dragonpeppers
11.fiogga
12.usmc- pm me for addy
13.detroitgirl77
14.RPM55
15.Sr. Beaver
16.Habanero Fellow
17.bricke
19.Kramer Chids
21.KevinH
22.jsschrstrcks
23.PepTalk
24.RCC
25. Sanarda

SECOND ROUND AFTER EVERYONE GETS IT ONCE "once round 1 limit of 25 fills, new and old rider that want to be added will get added to round 2." :party: AFTER YOU GET THE TRAIN YOU WILL BE ADDED TO ROUND 2 :party:

1.tylerdodd25_92
2.nate6279
3. Chewi
4.jedisushi06
5.joemomma
6.MegaSpokaneMan
7.Smitty
8.usmc pm me for the address
9.kcallais
10. bhut camp
11. tylerdodd25_92
12.fiogga
13. detroitgirl77

14.RPM55
15.Sr. Beaver

I need the person after me to pm their address please.
I want to print the lable and get it ready to send back out.

i was getting ready to send jefoson a mail asking for his address and notice last log in was nov 11 2012 hope he shows back up

The seed train is continuing on to its next destination, leaving this morning. DC#9405509699939506244826. Choo Choo!

Just dropped the package off at the post office. FYI, if the tracking shows as delivered, the postal worker accidentally set it as delivered when she scanned it in :rolleyes:

Just a heads up, I will be away from home all week the next three weeks, but home on the weekends. So if y'all see fit to move my spot go a head. If RPM55 gets it on Monday like it looks and sends it out Tuesday should show up at my place Friday and I'd be able to get it back out Saturday, but if it shows up at here any later I will not be able to send out till the following Saturday.

Just a heads up, I will be away from home all week the next three weeks, but home on the weekends. So if y'all see fit to move my spot go a head. If RPM55 gets it on Monday like it looks and sends it out Tuesday should show up at my place Friday and I'd be able to get it back out Saturday, but if it shows up at here any later I will not be able to send out till the following Saturday.

I'm alright with the train going to you first. Even if it is delayed a little.

ok if he thinks he will be able to send it tuesday so it can get to you we can leave you there if not i will just move you one down and then habanerofellow can send it to you.. but lets see what rpm55 thinks first.

May I join in the 24th spot? As in "add me"
Thanks
alright your added

If i get it today there will be no problem getting it back out on Tuesday morning. Let's just wait and see if it does come today.

Well the train didn't come today so it will be at best, Wednesday before it goes back out.
So we need to decide who is going to get it next.

Just let me know.

The train still hasn't arrived. I checked the tracking and it says "Your item was processed through our ATLANTA, GA 30369 facility on January 29, 2013 at 1:53 pm."

If you would take some time and read the main thread it says minimum post limit is 50 to join in on the train

just by pass experience... we started ours in APRIL.. had a month detour..so lets say MAY... now its OCT and we are barely at #30...best wishes to whomever is #50...just saying..if you guys really want to do this many... ive heard of a seed plane...everyone sends to one person..with proper return postage...splits all the seeds.. then returns them to all passengers....just my 2 ccents...
i think ours is going a little faster than theirs lmao just messing around though

Hopefully it will get to you tomorrow. Seems like its pretty close to you now. I hate when the postal system takes forever :(
Yeah you can never know what the post office is going to do. Sometimes they surprise you with super fast deliveries and other times it seems like they have brought the old horses out of retirement.

This whole tracking info page is classic.
I hope it shows up today, but I'm not holding my breath. We will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back