• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the wedding Pics

i went to my sisters wedding a while ago and was pretty cool seeing every1 and doing the usual, but it got reallly Boring as every1 was getting really pissed and im not drinking, so thought what could i do that was interesting

there were a couple of those disposable cameras on a table of people i didn't know and they seemed to be to more interested in being really loud and annoying than notice anything else

:)
when they were off dancing, i grabbed the 2 cameras and tottled off,, had a sus and they were like 3/4 done, so went into the mens room and took down my pants, then took a photo of my Arse on both Camera's, went back out and slipped them back.

Later at the end of night, i watched as they took the pissed group photos and thought, How coool is it gonna be when they take the camera to the place that develops them and they go later "here are your pics" and they go through them

:(

lol Shoulda taken a beer jug from their table too ... and taken a pic of you filling it up, not to put back on the table mind, but just to get em thinking.

hey ring sting, have a sus at the dude whom commented in the Wrath vid, he apparently likes the chilli burn on unusual body parts and ordered a bottle off scorpion, thought he may be the 1 to try Anal insertion as well :)

im off to bed, so will ask him in morn lol

hey Neil, i did that once when my buddy was a cabana boy at a beach club in NJ....he was bringing more towels to the cabana and they were out swimming and there was a really nice high dollar Canon camera on a shelf so we took about 15 or so shots of our asses and put the camera back on the shelf. I always wondered what their faces would look like when they found our "gift" in the developed film.

We did sth like that years ago at a rock concert. We had passes and thus access to the ditch in front of the stage and one really really annoying girl begged us to take some pics with her camera. She was a PITA, I would never mind doing somebody that favor, but she was just beyond annoying and got a roll full of pics of the contents of our pants.

seems a bit PHYSHI to me.... Wierdo. Sure it's not an alter ego of someone on here?

**Edit: DO NOT LOOK AT HIS PROFILE or maybe do....

I repeat, wierdo.

Can someone please explain to a poor american what exactly is a "sus" and how does one go about having one?

if something or someone is 'sus' it's a bit suspect, a bit odd, questionable. so if someone says "I don't know about him, he's a bit sus" it means that he could be a weirdo, a nutter, a dickhead, a crook, a deviot, or maybe he may have questionable sexual practices.

I've done the photo of the arse trick - it's hilarious!

to 'have a sus' or to 'sus something out' is to have a look, check something out, inspect, look around to make sure the coast is clear before engaging in some sort of inappropriate act like taking a photo of your backside on someone else's camera

chilliman64 said:
if something or someone is 'sus' it's a bit suspect, a bit odd, questionable. so if someone says "I don't know about him, he's a bit sus" it means that he could be a weirdo, a nutter, a dickhead, a crook, a deviot, or maybe he may have questionable sexual practices.

;);)

Back