• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Very Hot Naga!

I thought I would post a couple of pics I made with photoshop, I love to use it and have a little fun with all sorts of pictures, like these Nagas! Oh yeah, I didn't change the color at all! The camera might add a little, but other than that, those are the way they look.

Some really hot Nagas!:mouthonfire:

Firenaga.jpg

Burningnaga.jpg

Hope you like em':)

Looks funny, man! I think the first one looks more "convincing". :) I enjoy playing around with images, too, but I haven't worked on sth like that yet.

When I read the title of the thread I though you had eaten another one, this time not just a half! :)

Been messing with the shop.nice clean images as with chilliac the first one is convincing..the second looks a a bit false but your doing great :)

LOL, great stuff. I would add a little bit of blur to the flame layers on both pics. Use the gaussian blur setting instead of the blur tool and match it to the surrounding plant. Also in the second pic, move the flames a little higher to make it past where the stem connects to the fruit....sorry, I was was a critic for the Digital Manips section of Comics2film.com for a few years....hard habbit to break, lol.

Hey thanks guys, I agree the second one wasn't as real looking as the the first, so I re-did the second one.

Here it is, also do you think it's over done?
Burningnaga-1.jpg

I might have some more funny peppershop pics coming.;)

imaguitargod said:
LOL, great stuff. I would add a little bit of blur to the flame layers on both pics. Use the gaussian blur setting instead of the blur tool and match it to the surrounding plant. Also in the second pic, move the flames a little higher to make it past where the stem connects to the fruit....sorry, I was was a critic for the Digital Manips section of Comics2film.com for a few years....hard habbit to break, lol.

Thanks for the tips! Also keep in mind I'm a newbie to photoshop. It will take a little while, but I should get the hang of it soon.;)

If I had pods like that I would have to install a sprinkler system to combat the fires... :lol:

good job rocker

AlabamaJack said:
If I had pods like that I would have to install a sprinkler system to combat the fires... :lol:

good job rocker

:lol: o yes drop a jim beams with that and id be on fire :lol:

Back