• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

What a night....

For those of you who don't know, I play drums. Recently, I quit my former band and joined another one. Well, anyway... I have only rehersed with these guys 8 times, and we had our first gig last night. It was a benefit show for Musicians Against Violence. There was something like 30 bands playing in 10 different clubs.

Overall, it went pretty well. We were the only band who had people on the dance floor actually dancing and not jumping up and down.

Wednesday, we are doing a local TV appearance. I'll post up a link on YouTube when it's ready.

As a fellow TV appearence musician,.........GROOVY MATE!!!!!!! Please post the You Tube link when ready....oh....and I look forward to jaming when Fiery Foods show comes up....do you have any bass' that I can use when I come out(I think that will be most sutable if were doing one on one jams)

marcosauces said:
i need to book my air ticket now...hope to see you all there on Sat. night and Sunday...

I thought you had a booth Marco? At least you are able to come out and hang out with everyone.

BigDawg said:
I thought you had a booth Marco? At least you are able to come out and hang out with everyone.

It was funny, there is a Marco's Sauces in our aisle. I thought it was Marco as well, but it's not. It'll be nice cracking a few (or perhaps more) cold ones and hanging out. This time around I think the Fiery Foods show is going to be one for the record books!

DEFCON Creator said:
It was funny, there is a Marco's Sauces in our aisle. I thought it was Marco as well, but it's not. It'll be nice cracking a few (or perhaps more) cold ones and hanging out. This time around I think the Fiery Foods show is going to be one for the record books!

That was what i saw was Marco sauces, googled to see if there was another company named Marco but couldn't find one.

Instead of setting aside money to gamble, you will have to set aside money to buy everyone beers. Its an amazing and fun group of people who have all gotten in the industry in the last few years not to mention a few cagey veterans like CaJohn and Mild to Wild.

It's a "true" party! We had a blast last year, and with the influx of bloggers from various sites, this year can only be exponentially better. Beer money is a premium necessity

BigDawg said:
That was what i saw was Marco sauces, googled to see if there was another company named Marco but couldn't find one.

Instead of setting aside money to gamble, you will have to set aside money to buy everyone beers. Its an amazing and fun group of people who have all gotten in the industry in the last few years not to mention a few cagey veterans like CaJohn and Mild to Wild.

Ya, i did a search for the "OTHER" Marco's Sauce but i cannot find it either...was i so drunk to don't remember booking it..???
i need to call the people at the fiery food show..hahaha

DEFCON Creator said:

Don't worry Creator my plane lands in Alberquque at 11:45 am on Saturday..:P

marcosauces said:
Ya, i did a search for the "OTHER" Marco's Sauce but i cannot find it either...was i so drunk to don't remember booking it..???
i need to call the people at the fiery food show..hahaha

Just show up and start setting up the booth...lol

Back