• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

annuum What should I do with one Jalapeno

As some of you may know, I only have 1 pepper plant atm, a Jalapeno. It is a very slow producer, so far it has only given me 5 peppers. One of them just became ripe. What should I do with one Jalapeno?

cab43f8069.jpg

Sicmans right though. Dice or cut into rings throw on ANY meal. I put Serrano rings on eberyting, sammiches, pasta, pizza, tacos, ice cream, cereal, genitals, toothbrush, ceiling, dog, cat, eyes, other people, etc. etc. etc. 

blend it up with a bit of ketchup and mayo for a sauce to put on a hamburger. dice it up and mix it in some hamburger along with some cheddar cheese and put it over the grill, blend it up and mix it with some lime juice, soy sauce, Worcester sauce, diced garlic, chopped cilantro, white vinegar, and a dash of ginger and makes a nice marinade for some skirt steak tacos.

hogleg said:
Sicmans right though. Dice or cut into rings throw on ANY meal. I put Serrano rings on eberyting, sammiches, pasta, pizza, tacos, ice cream, cereal, genitals, toothbrush, ceiling, dog, cat, eyes, other people, etc. etc. etc. 

see the scary part is that this is the same list of things you snort reaper powder off of too :rofl:

Student of Spice said:
blend it up with a bit of ketchup and mayo for a sauce to put on a hamburger. dice it up and mix it in some hamburger along with some cheddar cheese and put it over the grill, blend it up and mix it with some lime juice, soy sauce, Worcester sauce, diced garlic, chopped cilantro, white vinegar, and a dash of ginger and makes a nice marinade for some skirt steak tacos.
Ooo those all sound so good! I now regret eating it whole.. Would have made a meal VERY good.

hogleg said:
LOL!!!  :rofl:

Back