• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

What to do now?

What do you do when everything is going well? No bugs to fight. plants are green and healthy. Answer Plant More, right? I originally intended to have about 10 plants as I live in a mobile home park, but I now have about 40 different plants and 15 varieties. Had a friend send me some different seeds so what do I do ? I plant some more! 20 to be exact. It's going to look like a jungle here soon. I guess moderation isn't in my soul.
44444.jpg
22222.jpg
33333.jpg

Then You Should Make a Jungle, Nothing Wrong with that and More Peppers, I Have limited Space as well but Hey I rather Have a Little Jungle than an Open Space of Nothing

Try hard :D
Nice plants though bro! Good luck and happy growing !
Maybe I could be a "broette" LOL!

A jungle would be cool! maybe get them vining like an overhead canopy and walk underneath them and pick all the peppers hanging down. Sounds good to me!

Looks very nice! You know all about the "addiction" to planting and growing! :-)
It really is an addiction isn't it. How many times have I said, well just one more plant , it's a different kind so it is OK. Or let's try this and see if it germinates faster or grows better. Anything to keep tinkering. Yes addiction IS the proper term!

It really is an addiction isn't it. How many times have I said, well just one more plant , it's a different kind so it is OK. Or let's try this and see if it germinates faster or grows better. Anything to keep tinkering. Yes addiction IS the proper term!

Naw, It is just one of those new recently discovered forms of OCD , first there was Hoarders, then Animal Hoarders, now Chile Hoarders, I will openly admit to being the latter :}

You know "Toady" is gonna want to move back in? If ya get that jungle going...

Mr. Toad can come back now, I have some of my shelfs made. They hang off the cement wall that is my separation fence from the canal out back. you can see them in the pictures. They will each hold a 7 1/2 gallon pot.

Your story sounds like mine from last year - I ended up with 48 pepper plants, up from 3 the year before. A little here, a little more there, next thing you know, BOOM! This year, however, I'm only doing half as many - it really is possible to learn a BIT about moderation!

Best wishes with your grow this year!

Mr. Toad can come back now, I have some of my shelfs made. They hang off the cement wall that is my separation fence from the canal out back. you can see them in the pictures. They will each hold a 7 1/2 gallon pot.

Cool...I saw that...looks nice...you got some mad skills with metal...awesome..I an avid woodworker myself..

Be well
www.allthingsrustix.com

Cool...I saw that...looks nice...you got some mad skills with metal...awesome..I an avid woodworker myself..

Be well
www.allthingsrustix.com

WOW! That is some gorgeous work, I am impressed! Wood is very hard to work with, no miscuts or short cuts allowed. With steel you can have a little tolerance and can fill the gap so to speak. Machinework is a litle different. Most of our work is +or- .001,but we have one machine that can go to +or- .0002 . Thanks again!

WOW! That is some gorgeous work, I am impressed! Wood is very hard to work with, no miscuts or short cuts allowed.

Thanx but that is one of the cool things about building rustic furniture the more I distress it, or gouge it or scratch it up, the more they like it. hehe: and then I have to charge more...

Back