seed-train Wicked Mike's Newbies Only Seed Train - ROUND TWO

Well I just mailed the sfrb and it was recieved at 12:01:37 PM.  When I got back to work and checked the tracking # this came up.  I guess the USPS system needs to add it in.  Since they get millions of items shipped every day I would think there is a data entry delay even if it's automatic.

Tracking Number: 9114999944238847009413

empty.png

error

• Tracking information is not available at this time. Please check back later or double-check the tracking number entered and try again.

I just checked it again and still the same message.  But don't worry because this has happened before.  By the way I stuck all the seeds packs into a big ziplock in case the box gets rained on.  Yesterday was a very rainy day here so I figure the cardboard might not be enough protection.

Well here's the info. Should arrive on Monday.  Enjoy the fun.

Tracking Number: 9114999944238847009413

empty.png

accepted

• Expected Delivery Day: Monday, November 10, 2014 

Product & Tracking Information

Postal Product:
  • Priority Mail 2-Day

Features:

• $50 insurance included

• USPS Tracking

DATE & TIME

STATUS OF ITEM

November 7, 2014 , 11:59 am

Acceptance

WEST POINT, PA 19486 

Sorry, for not posting earlier today. Package arrived safe and sound today.Grass Snake it will be heading your way Wednesday.Man,there is already 32 types of seeds in here.Thank you Jabski for sending it so quickly and Thank you Wicked Mike for putting this Seed Train on.These Guys Rock.Also a big thanks to the others who supply seeds to the Seed Train and helped us newbies out 

I only had a chance to put in Poblano Ancho & some strange pepper that popped up from a cross of probably Kung Pao, Poblano Ancho, Big Chili and maybe Ghost & possibly Caribbean Red? The peppers this year are about 8 inches long not really really hot but tasty. They look like nothing I planted last year but I did have about 11 types close to each other. This plant sprouted and I wanted it to grow thinking it might be a Kung Pao since that was in the place where it came up this year. This plant also grew right on the border of a front yard garden bed next to my black top driveway. To save the plant I piled a whole lot of good top soil all around it's stem even out into the driveway but only watered in the garden bed to have it's roots go towards the bed instead of under the driveway. It worked!

Thank you again Wicked Mike for starting this seed train!!!

AaronTT said:
I should be getting this soon, and it had me thinking. I am going to be putting in a few different strains like others, but perhaps re could re-run this train again, so everyone gets a chance at the many different types that will evenutally make up this collection. What do you all think?
It will continue, the last person on the list should send it to the first person. It should go round and round unless someone wants off then somebody else will take that spot.

Heading to Grass Snake.The Seed Train is leaving Callahan and is heading to McKinney,TX. The tracking numbers are 9114 9012 3080 1620 2825 48 I wanted to put some more seeds in there other than the ones I put,but they were still not died all the way.I wasn't going to risk the other seeds getting damage. Jabski, that was a good idea putting all the seeds in one big bag in case,the box got ripped open.I gave your pepper two names.

1)Big Chili Ghost of Kung Pao pepper.
2)Big chili pepper of Kung Pao.

So,if anyone ask what kind of pepper it is.It's one of the 2.Thanks again,Wicked Mike and everyone else
involved in the making of the seed train.We newbies would not have it without you.

Grass Snake said:
I now have your precious seeds in my possession. Hahahaha I demand one million dollars if you want them to live. Too much? How about $50? Who am I kidding you guys are broke. Oldsalty your next buddy gonna ship em out tomorrow.
Alright Grass Snake I'm stoked !!! This rocks, just want to give a shout out to Wicked Mike and the other members who pitched in on this seed train. Really shows what a great site and what awesome members there are on THP. All other sites should take notice.!!! Thanks Again to all and especially you Wicked Mike!!!! :) Not just a web site but a true community.
CHEERS !!

Happy to do it, guys. Sounds like everyone's having a good time with it. To those of you who've already gotten it, I really appreciate how smoothly you've made this work.

If you guys want to keep it going after the last person, I think it's a great idea. I've got a bunch of new stuff I could drop in there, and will have WAY more by the time the last person gets it.

Just got the package yeeehhhaaa. Will take my share and ship it out Tuesday toot toot Thanks Grass Snake quick turnaround :) And thanks again to Wicked Mike and all those who contributed!! Fantastic selection!! Hear that train a Rollin it's coming round the bend. On the way to you AaronTT. Your next brother! :) ill take it around one more time!!
Cheers

Hey guys..if you guys do decide to do another round and someone drops out, I'd love to get in on this :D

I'm just starting out but have some seeds from Judy I recently bought to throw in.

Ok AaronTT it's on the way to you Brother heading to P.O. now will post track in # when I return.
Meanwhile here's pic of packets and a list of what is coming.

#1 gochu cheon #3 Thai hot #5 trini mystery #7 prik chi faa #9 Trinidad perfume

#2 starfish. #4 wiri wiri #6 India jwala #8 pequin. #10 scorpion Moruga

#11 dulce Mediterranean #13 paper lantern #15 brown Moruga #17 Dolcetta red

#12 red hot super mix. #14 Aleppo. #16 C reaper. #18 Chocolate habs

#19 chocolate 7 pod #21 Dolcetta yellow #23 Dolcetta Orange #25 7 pot mustard

#20 red naga,Barrack #22 Corno di Toro Giallo #24 St Helen yellow #26 big chili,kung pao

#27 Aji lemon drop. #29 Yellow Primo #31 Orange habenero

#28 Trinidad scorpion butch T #30 Naga Brain #32 MOA scotch bonnet

#33 poblano ancho #34 Serrano #35 finger hot #36 Fresno#37cayenne#38 yellow wax
hx983l.jpg
2yobrs4.jpg
I also put a bunch of these mini zip lock bags if y'all need um take what ya need past the rest on.
Toot toot Chuga Chuga Chuga Chuga toot toot! :)

Ok here's the tracking number
Delivery expected// 11/21/14
USPS TRacking # 9505-5110-8714-4323-5622-27
On its way to you AaronTT Yyyeeeeeehhhhhhaaaaaaaa!!!!! :)

Back