Yellow Bhut Jolokia seeds for swap

That sounds great mate. Just hard finding something to swap, think you already have the Pepper variety market covered;)

Micca

Dunno about Grant but i have a few..

chinakick.jpg

Chineseflyer.jpg

Antigravityboots.jpg

:D

the link is just taking me to the home page thehotpepper.com but if it is the thread I think it is I am communicating in it now.

hi, Im new to all this, but I love chillies. Did some goggling and came across your Yellow Bhut Jolokia seeds thread. Im very keen to get my dirty hands on some of these and have had trouble sourcing them in OZ. you maybe the lifesaver. I have nothing to swap but will purchase some if you wish. let me know thx

Hi.
Do you still have some of your yellow jolokia seeds for swap?.I´d love to have the chance of growing some of the jolokia varieties.The only problem is...the seeds I have maybe won´t be very interesting for you,they're quite common.I have Rocoto,Jalapeno Jumbo,a very few of white habanero,Chocolate cherry,Bolivian Rainbow and Tabasco.I have no problem to send you some of them if you want to although is gonna take them some time to arrive because I live at the other corner of the world(from the australian view,at least),I live in Spain but...I think there would be no problem of damaging the seeds in the different security scanning systems if I wrap the seeds into silver paper.So...if you´re interested in some of these seeds,I could swap them for some of your jolokias or some other wild variety oh its kind.
Thanks for all and sorry for my poor english...I´ve tried my best,mate!.
Adios (bye).
Oscar.

Back