• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Best Steak Ever?

This ribeye rocked!

Seriously.

Makes me want to do steaks more often.

Attachments

• steak_mem_wknd.jpg
    steak_mem_wknd.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 102
I made it and it was spicy, so FAIL FiveStar!

thehotpepper.com said:
I made it and it was spicy, so FAIL FiveStar!

BWAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!! Fivestar play drunk joke on THP that make no sense!

FIVESTAR WIN!!!

Cool embedded thumbnail BTW, I like it!

Looks like a big lump of meat....tasty tasty meat!

This was the best steak I've ever had:

steak2.JPG

I got it in a small little place called Coyote Bluff in Amarillo, Texas. It was a green chili and Jalapeno covered, authentic Texan stake...just hevenly.

Sickmont said:
Did you make that one? It almost looks like it's in a styrofoam take-out container, thats why i'm asking.
Yup, a ribeye in a spicy marinade, sweet corn with VooDoo Ash, and Cajun beer taters, all on the grill. Delicious!

imaguitargod said:
Looks like a big lump of meat....tasty tasty meat!

This was the best steak I've ever had:

steak2.JPG

I got it in a small little place called Coyote Bluff in Amarillo, Texas. It was a green chili and Jalapeno covered, authentic Texan stake...just hevenly.

Where's the steak man? I cant see it with all of the foliage....

The Cajun beer taters rocked too! All you have to do is baste a baked potato with oil and shake on Cajun seasoning. Cook it on the grill (warming rack, lid closed) until it is almost done and the skin is crisp. Then you place it in foil but leave the top open (like a boat) and pour thick beer/pepper marinade over the whole thang and place it over the hottest flame. Let it simmer in that stuff for a bit and then serve. The potato will be nice and fluffy, and the skins will rock!

Back