• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

Hmmm. All this talk of whiskey makes me want whiskey. I think I'm gonna go buy some whiskey. And some shrimp. For to make more gumbo with. (This time I'll serve it in a bowl, so as to not catch flak like last time I served it on a plate with baked rice. The gumbo, not the whiskey. Whiskey with baked rice would be f**ked up. I like my whiskey with one other ingredient. A glass.)

edit: Actually, I probably enjoy it the most straight outta the bottle. (I usually don't remember those instances very well, though.) I don't need some cocky, know-it-all glass trryin' to tell me how much I should drink. f**k you, glass. No one wants to hear your advice. Get outta my way!

Finish that up with 1/2 a lid of Copenhagen and three fingers of Jim Beam.

:::SMASHEDFORTHEWEEKEND:::

:rofl:

Aight... Ima gettin smashed and didnit wanna take over the other thread.

I posted all of these before but they magically disappeared.

Whoot whoot!

Miller Light Tall Boys have a prpose MeatHead!....

View attachment 18880

View attachment 18879

View attachment 18878

View attachment 18877

View attachment 18876

View attachment 18875

View attachment 18874

View attachment 18873

View attachment 18872

View attachment 18871

I miss my brother Hogleg.

Scoville DeVille said:
Finish that up with 1/2 a lid of Copenhagen and three fingers of Jim Beam.

:::SMASHEDFORTHEWEEKEND:::

:rofl:

Aight... Ima gettin smashed and didnit wanna take over the other thread.

I posted all of these before but they magically disappeared.

Whoot whoot!

Miller Light Tall Boys have a prpose MeatHead!....

attachicon.gif
104_7733.JPG

attachicon.gif
104_7738.JPG

attachicon.gif
104_7739.JPG

attachicon.gif
104_7740.JPG

attachicon.gif
104_7741.JPG

attachicon.gif
104_7745.JPG

attachicon.gif
104_7746.JPG

attachicon.gif
104_7747.JPG

attachicon.gif
104_7749.JPG

attachicon.gif
104_7750.JPG

I miss my brother Hogleg.
I cannot like this post enough!

Speaking of miller, I just tried miller fortune for the first time and all i can say is wow!

That's some real nasty shit! It was on sale for cheap, but I should have known better...

Jamison said:
I cannot like this post enough!

I just want to relish in this comment fo evah.

Jamison, you knoe how I love you bruddah.
hogleg said:
I'm here, I'm here! and I got Pedleton on the roks Bruddah! (on sale $20 SCORE!) Nice to finnallyly see those pics, maybe they'll stay around this time since not in the cookin thread :rofl:

You.

Here.

On our Birfday.

Or I keeel you! hahahahahahhaa

I love you most of all my 6/3 bro. ( we have 2 rows of firewood left. unheardof. hahahaha)

You see all that killa bud in those bags folks? Yea, well I smoke all that shit! :rofl:  :rofl:  In a few days :rofl:  those very bags you see? Yep in my lungs Dammit. :high:  :high:  :high:  :onfire:  yea ALL of it.

ya bastard.

I ate a cookie from SL last Saaturday night. I aint felt the world tilt like that in 15 years. whoa..

I just summoned that demmon bitch.

uh oh... sugar cookies good.

No! Not again!

Hogleg! save me bitch!

Back