• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Last supper........?

Tricky...

Probably something thai.
Or lasagne. Or slow roasted leg of lamb.
Or steak with chips and garlic mushrooms, for which I would have a chipotle sauce
Or maybe steak stuffed with prawns and snails...

Hi Shropshire

For me it would be Vietnamese Pork n Prawn Stew or Chicken and Beef Rendang..........Neither of which would need a sauce. Recipes for both can be found in Far Flung Floyd BTW.

If there was no choice about the meal, then for a sauce I would go for a simple sauce...lime juice, olive oil, garlic (raw), mexican oregano, coriander and a few trinidad scorpions....then I'd be screaming....here I come!

Guy

ribey med 12 to 14 oz (little pink on the inside)(a-1 steak sauce)
loaded baked potato
moms good sweet tea
yeast rolls
nice salad with 1000 island and ranch mixed together

hmmmmmmmm desert......hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
dozen krispy cream cream filled fudge doughnuts.,,,insert drooling smiley

Cheesecake. Without a shadow of a doubt. but with none of that fruit rubbish on top, just the biscuit base and the cheesy-creamy bit on top.

Fruit ruins it.

It goes without saying that ice cream is a general purpose food, not just a dessert.

Shooty* said:
Cheesecake. Without a shadow of a doubt. but with none of that fruit rubbish on top, just the biscuit base and the cheesy-creamy bit on top.

Fruit ruins it.

It goes without saying that ice cream is a general purpose food, not just a dessert.

Speaking of ice cream... I just found Ben&Jerry's Black and Tan. I'm not a big ice cream fan, but when they use cream stout ice cream? Yeah I bought a pint and love it!

Last supper? hmmmm...... Probably a nice steak on the grill and a few beer brats for fun with some grilled veggies and about 4 raw habs for the undertaker to enjoy when everything lets loose!

Back