• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

The Official Yellow Scorpion CARDI Grow Thread...

Thought that it would be cool to have a thread dedicated to the growing of the Yellow Scorpion CARDI pepper. I know that CMPMAN1974 distributed a boatload of these seeds and many forum members are growing.

The purpose will be to track everyones progress with this neat hot pepper plant...

YellowScorpCARDI_021410.jpg

YellowScorpCARDI_021410_v2.jpg

Reserving a spot. My first yellow scorp is just about to break through, I'll edit this post when it shows with start dates, pics, etc.
Beautiful plant you've got going, PP.

Any progress reports?

My yellow scorpions are six weeks old and they are quite tall as compared to the other superhots that I am growing. First time growing Scorps of any color so I don't have a frame of reference but it appears that this variety grows quite tall. Will post pic later.

Real excited about this variety....

Ok....These plants are 6 weeks from germination. Don't know how long the Budweiser is from germination, though. :D

YellowScorpCARDI_022810.jpg

YellowScorpCARDI_022810_v2.jpg

No superthrive this year, as I believe that it made my plants somewhat "leggy" last year. I have become a big fan of Botainicare
fertilizer - - Pure Blend Metabolic Grow. It is supposedly natural and organic as well as loaded with good stuff like kelp, earthworm castings and bat guano.

Looking real good petey. I don't have any progress to report other than they are all tucked away in some nice soil. I'm sure I'll post when they pop their little heads.

Those look fantastic. Much bigger than mine. Here is a pic of mine:

DSC00841.jpg

Middle and left on bottom row are CARDI 4 weeks from germination grown in a cool garage.

jacob

Pepperfever was good enough to send me some seeds, 5 that were marked CARDI and 5 that were marked Yellow Scorpion. Is there a difference between Yellow Scorpions and Yellow Scorpion CARDI? Or are they the same thing?

amazing for just 6 weeks of growth and the photos look really good, do you have a lightbox just for photographing plants?

Anyone be willing to part with a few seeds? i'd even be willing to pay for it.
Going to be posting this in the seeds forum :)

i will post my progress as well i my plant i think i stunted it as a young little seedling soo it has been growing very slowly I will be cloning a shoot from it today see if i can get a faster growing cardi this thread is cool nice plants too PEtey

jjs7741 said:
Those look fantastic. Much bigger than mine. Here is a pic of mine:

DSC00841.jpg

Middle and left on bottom row are CARDI 4 weeks from germination grown in a cool garage.

jacob

Lookin' good there Jacob!

Back