• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

annuum monster jalapeno

this is the biggest hottest thickest jalapeno with same original taste but huge size

hpim1943.jpg

hpim1947.jpg

I just think you have really small hands like the dude from the BK tiny hands commercial. Nice jalapeňo. :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu_bE7g2wqM

looking good. What do you use on your plants? They are all producing humongopeppers! Bet that would make some good burgers.

looking good. What do you use on your plants? They are all producing humongopeppers! Bet that would make some good burgers.

most my plants are 2 years old i do over wintering every year i use fish organic fertilizer but the mian reason is that i plant staight in ground no pots

huge! is that biker billy jalapeno? that thing is roided up!
not biker billy i recived the seeds from friend in mexico she told me they call it Gainte, Gayantee, which stants for Giant now this pepper needs longer growing season to rip the plant is two years old and giving agood harvest so far

That's just beautiful. The poppers made with that would be amazing. A meal unto themselves at that size.
You're having an awesome year so far with large Peppers, I'm very jealous.

If you want to get rid of some seeds, I'll gladly form a waiting line for them. Jalapeno's are a favorite around here for flavor, and the things I could do with one's that large would be awesome. Quinoa stuffed with some bacon and cheese.. Mmmmmmm.

Back