301 Hot Sauce

Hi everyone! I have recently started a hot sauce business called 301 in Virginia Beach, and have hit tremendous difficulty in finding anyone to even return my calls and e-mails. I have been focusing mostly on internet based stores, but if you have any suggestions for companies, or individuals, who might like to try my sauce, I'd be most grateful!

rfitz301 said:
Hi everyone! I have recently started a hot sauce business called 301 in Virginia Beach, and have hit tremendous difficulty in finding anyone to even return my calls and e-mails. I have been focusing mostly on internet based stores, but if you have any suggestions for companies, or individuals, who might like to try my sauce, I'd be most grateful!

Welcome 301. Have you called Chip at Peppers in Rehoboth, DE? They are huge.

Kato's will take a look at adding your product. We carry a few members products.

Send samples and pricing to
Kato Productions
205 Whispering Pines Road
Georgetown, Fl. 32139
phone # 888-528-KATO

Peppers are huge. They've carried Kato's since 2000. If you would like some advice on getting your products into Pepper's we may be able to help give us a shout and we can share some info with you on how we got our products in.

Mick
Kato's

rfitz301 said:
I'd like to know how you got started and a little history. Welcome.

Welcome to the Forums!
I'm in Richmond. I a thriving business selling at Ivor, just down the street from you.
Send Samples and Prices to:
Frank's Sauces
1005 Forest View Dr.
Richmond,Va. 23225-4431

804-833-6418

marcosauces said:
Hey Frank....see us soon at your local Ukrops....

Hey!! That's great Marco!;) I see you able to get into that market. I'll be looking for it, for my own use!

Rick Ryder of Flynn's also spoke well of your sauces.

Back