LARGE WHITE MYSTERY HAB PIC

hello to all

i just wanted all that i sold these to or wanna buy them that i have a pic if your interested
it looks alot like WHITE DEVILS TONGUE but not really sure :?:

wanna see the pic?? send me an email at mosinjoe7@yahoo.com

thanks your friend Joe

Hi Joe,

Is this email address still working? I couldn't get through to you with this one a couple of weeks ago, and you sent me a different (gmail) address. I'll be sending you a picture of a Habanero that grew from a seed you sent me in a pack of mixed Habs. I hope you'll be able to identify it, but I think it may be a Peach Hab based on the color.

Cheers, Tom

Pic from AjiJoe. Joe, if you don't want me to post them, just let me know. I'll remove. :)

Chris

MYSTERYWHITEHAB-AjiJoe.jpg

thanks Chris, ok now that the pic is posted can anyone say what it really is :?: :?: :?:

is it WHITE DEVILS TONGUE?? :?: :?: :?: :?:

would love to know so i can correct the name on my list

im open to opinions

these things taste incredible (actually better than Bhuts to me)

would make an excellent single species sauce

thanks Chris, ok now that the pic is posted can anyone say what it really is :?: :?: :?:

is it WHITE DEVILS TONGUE?? :?: :?: :?: :?:

would love to know so i can correct the name on my list

im open to opinions

these things taste incredible (actually better than Bhuts to me)

would make an excellent single species sauce

No matter what it's called, is there any chance to get seeds from them later this season?

Too rounded at the bottom to be Devils Tongue. All my Devils Tongues are sharply pointed. Has more of a typical rounded edge Hab shape to me.

No matter what it's called, is there any chance to get seeds from them later this season?
i have lots of seeds for this one right now check out my thread in marketplace under hot peppers and seeds its called AJIJOES SUPER SEED SALE

Too rounded at the bottom to be Devils Tongue. All my Devils Tongues are sharply pointed. Has more of a typical rounded edge Hab shape to me.
Devil's Tongue are indeed a little rounded at the tip. your must be Fatalii.

Anyhow Joe, those are just beautiful! the pic's quality doesn't really let you know the exact color. looks a little peachy from my side of the screen.

i took another pic and a few do not look like the others some do however
i am not sure why??

would love to post it but i just cant post pics and i dont know why :?: , i hate photo sites!! :(

can anyone help me post this pic or would they like to see it!!

please email me at mosinjoe7@yahoo.com and i will send it to them

thanks your friend Joe

Devil's Tongue are indeed a little rounded at the tip. your must be Fatalii.

Anyhow Joe, those are just beautiful! the pic's quality doesn't really let you know the exact color. looks a little peachy from my side of the screen.

no not Fatalii i grow them every year i know what they look like and these didn't taste like Fatalii

yeah your right my wife turned the pixels back on the camera they where actually white with a little yellow mixed in
thanks your friend Joe

i have a new pic of the UNKNOWN WHITE LARGE HABANERO and im a little surprised at what i have here
someone is going to post some of my pics soon stay tuned

im sure you all will like them

also i think its time for a new computer im not sure if that's the reason i cant post pic

thanks your friend joe

hello to all

i just wanted all that i sold these to or wanna buy them that i have a pic if your interested
it looks alot like WHITE DEVILS TONGUE but not really sure :?:

wanna see the pic?? send me an email at mosinjoe7@yahoo.com

thanks your friend Joe
Joe- Just sent you an e-mail, I think I ref'd white habs, but devils tongue works too...

Hi Joe,

Is this email address still working? I couldn't get through to you with this one a couple of weeks ago, and you sent me a different (gmail) address. I'll be sending you a picture of a Habanero that grew from a seed you sent me in a pack of mixed Habs. I hope you'll be able to identify it, but I think it may be a Peach Hab based on the color.

Cheers, Tom
im not sure why you could not get through

its definatly not a peach hab im friends with the guy who invented the original strain and they loook nothing like this also i have new pics of the second generation from these pods and right now there yellow

hope this helps thanks your friend Joe

Back