trade Seed trades?

I think i am in the right place here with this. If not I am sorry. Anyway I was wondering if there is much seed trading here on this forum. If so is there any specific pepper seeds people are looking for? I still have a large supply of seeds available. Will glady send seeds to those who send sase or trade. my list of seeds available includes:

Anaheim
Bolivian rainbow
Bulgarian carrot
California new mex chilly
chili de arbol
chilly chili
chocolate habanero
Ecuador hot
fatali red
Fresno
Hungarian wax
kee nu Thai
kung pao
la cayenne
lemon drop
little elf
masquerade
mulato isleno
numex bailey piquin
pepperoncini
peter pepper
pretty n purple
red habanero
red savina habanero
robustini
Santa fe Grande
santaka
starburst
Tabasco
Thai ornamental
treasure red

these are from last years first harvest so should be true to the type. I polinate them myself on the firt harvest with a small paintbrush to reduce the chance of hybrid. Germination rates are up around 97+% so they are very good seeds. anyway like I said I will return seeds in SASE evnvelopes or trades or whatever you like.

sean

sean

That's from August you may want to email or PM.

Bugboy

Bluelytes,

I have been trying to get in touch with Bugboy (Sean G) for a while. He was a really nice guy. I dear something unfortunate may have happened as he was very active in the pepper community and one day never heard from again. I hope not. Just a FYI.

Chris

CHRIS,
TYVM! I have not heard from him either. I may have something for YOU, however, email me directly pleease.

Regards;
bluelytes

BugBoy

Yeah Bluelytes, it doesn't seem good about Shawn (Bugboy). I never seen or heard from him again on any forums. I hope things are OK.

I e-mailed you a few minutes ago. :lol:

Chris

Back