• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Summers starting to sizzle.....

Yep, everythings coming to color; these are from the afternoon, with a guitar pick for scale. From the pick up; Thai Dragons, serranos, putas (yes, they turned red), 1 de arbol, superchilis, and in the middle, my first two orange habs. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

peppers80907.jpg

Very nice!

Isn't it funny how some people like nothing more then looking at the colors of the trees on a mountainside in the fall, but we pepperheadz prefer and get that same feeling looking at our garden turning colors :lol:

Pepp3rFreak said:
Very nice!

Isn't it funny how some people like nothing more then looking at the colors of the trees on a mountainside in the fall, but we pepperheadz prefer and get that same feeling looking at our garden turning colors :lol:

I do that too!!! I'm out there every 3 hours staring waiting for them to magically turn color:lol::lol:

Yeah yeah yeah. None of mine have started to change yet.I'm just jealous! One of my habs started changing, and my wife let a neighbor pick it....
But seriously, those are gorgeous! The habs look a little small, are they a smaller variety?

cheezydemon said:
Yeah yeah yeah. None of mine have started to change yet.I'm just jealous! One of my habs started changing, and my wife let a neighbor pick it....
But seriously, those are gorgeous! The habs look a little small, are they a smaller variety?

Your wife let a neighbor pick your only ripe hab???!!!! Ohh my gosh, that's worse then her sleeping with him!!!:lol:

Gorgeous!

When I do a dinner party in the fall, I usually put a basket of peppers on the table as a centerpiece.

java - the chiles are looking good & thats a decent harvest :cool:
yep I'm like the rest of you, checking on the chiles about 3-4 times a day to see their progress or to see if any chiles are now ready for picking.

Back