• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Plant Warrior Pots

13821.png

Plant Warrior Pots
- New Patent Pending cone technology, promotes vigorous root growth, while using less soil.
- Plant Warrior growing containers provide added oxygen to the soil environment.
- Patent Pending design allows oxygen to be drawn through the bottom of container promoting, healthy, strong roots.
- Sturdy injection molded containers.
- Available in four sizes, 1 gallon, 2 gallon, 3 gallon and 5 gallon.
- Reusable and easy to clean.

These are pretty cheap the 1 gallon are .87 cents and the 5 gallon are $2.90. A lot less than the SmartPot and AirPot more than the Root Pouch. Seem like they would not dry out as fast as a fabric pot but still have some of the advantages. Seems like it would have great drainage... no wet feet even if you over water. Any thoughts?

So basically the plant roots through the cone... brilliant. :neutral:
Seems like a huge waste of rooting space. you need REALLY big pots with those.

so if the cone is on the bottom how dose the oxygen get through the bottom once the oxygen is used up? Wouldn't you need a fan to circulate the air? I'd like to see the controlled study results before dropping a few bucks..Saucers help keep the nutrients from washing out do these use saucers?

so if the cone is on the bottom how dose the oxygen get through the bottom once the oxygen is used up? Wouldn't you need a fan to circulate the air? I'd like to see the controlled study results before dropping a few bucks..Saucers help keep the nutrients from washing out do these use saucers?

Still doesn't have the same effect on root structure as Airpots

I'd think they would make it hard to bottom water a lot of plants.

If you top watered you would have everything thats fine in your soil mix(peat) eventually wash down into the cone area and make a mushy,over wet,undrained spot in the bottom of the pot.
To bottom water plants in high numbers you'd need a pretty big tub to place several plants in.
Seems like a lot of hassle.
I'd think a fast soil mix does the same thing except throughout the whole pot.
It's too much like when people put pieces of a broken pot or small rocks in the bottom of a pot for drainage etc.It works until the fine stuff sifts down and fills in alkl the airspaces.

I guess it also depends if they are true 1 gal. in size or #1 pots.

Either way,I'd let somebody else spend their $ and test them out first.

My shed is already full of crap that almost worked or didn't work for me for one reason or another.
Seems they are trying to make another version of Earth pots.
Water,airspace and soil...
Are you supposed to sit the pots in a tub of water?
I see they sell Hole Less containers.
No instructions for use...
I assume you are supposed to use them like regular pots.

Back