• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

sweating hot??

I kinda find this funny...Well I was in the shower with the wife...(ill leave it at that;))hehehehe either way she kissed the back of my neck and it made her lips burn..I have been a real gutton with my peppers lately eating them as they grow....My question is can you perspire hot or did I wipe the back of my neck(never had a burn there)...kinda stupid but funny at the same time...Just curious..I didnt eat anything hot today well till after.Mind you I had a shower 3 this morning so thats where im going hmmmmmmmm...lol Do I even want to post this????...ah what the hell lol

You probably rubbed your back inadvertantly. I've only had it burn coming out in the solid waste stream (we've all felt that I'm sure) or the liquid waste stream (only once, and that was after the hottest meal I ever made).

I'm not discounting that you may sweat it out, but I would think that after some of it was metabolized or sent through normal elimination routes that what is left would be very dilute.

I realized what it was...cuz it happaned again...even though I would use veggie oil on my hands then soap(advice from my brother another pepperhead)it wouldnt take it all off..well guess Ill have to be more careful lol

Back