• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Hey Hey Hey it's Morning and I'm gonna sing a song for You!! :) Gonna be a bright bright Sun shinny Day!! :)
Sic brother that's awesome!!!! Oh you missed a spot over there. Back by that fence. Better get the mower back out! Hahaha
Alright D3monic glad everything went well yesterday!!! Will keep my fingers crossed and send positive vibes your way until you hear!!!
And MW and GIP good morning my chili head brothers!!:)
And Happy Friday to all you kooky Chili People!!!! :)
Cheers
Oh sorry Penny Good Mornin !!! :) you early riser!!

oldsalty said:
Hey Hey Hey it's Morning and I'm gonna sing a song for You!! :) Gonna be a bright bright Sun shinny Day!! :)
Sic brother that's awesome!!!! Oh you missed a spot over there. Back by that fence. Better get the mower back out! Hahaha
Alright D3monic glad everything went well yesterday!!! Will keep my fingers crossed and send positive vibes your way until you hear!!!
And MW and GIP good morning my chili head brothers!!:)
And Happy Friday to all you kooky Chili People!!!! :)
Cheers
Oh sorry Penny Good Mornin !!! :) you early riser!!
I don't know what you've got brother, but I want some! :)

I want to ride my bicycle. I want to ride my bike!! Have fun brother Sic!!! Is lady sic joining you tell her salty says high!! :) And have fun riding your bi-sic-le !! Hahaha

And to the rest of my fellow chili eating maniacs!!! GOOD MORNING CHILI HEAD'S!!!!! You beautiful people!! :)

Hey John I wish I knew!! Hahaha Good Morning Brother!! :)

And Shorerider are you at work? Get some rest brother!!

sicman said:
Good morning. Have a great day next three days are going to be all about that BIKE! Bout that BIKE!

oldsalty said:
I want to ride my bicycle. I want to ride my bike!! Have fun brother Sic!!! Is lady sic joining you tell her salty says high!! :) And have fun riding your bi-sic-le !! Hahaha

And to the rest of my fellow chili eating maniacs!!! GOOD MORNING CHILI HEAD'S!!!!! You beautiful people!! :)

Hey John I wish I knew!! Hahaha Good Morning Brother!! :)

And Shorerider are you at work? Get some rest brother!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt0V0_1MS0Q

Good morning all   :)

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper 

Well was supposed to fire up the smoker but it's pouring out right now!! :(
Hope y'all have a super duper Sunday funday!!!!
Sic have a great ride brother!! Be careful out there!! :)

Think ill take a ride to the ocean and just breathe in some good salt air!!!
Good Morning to all members!!!!

Alright Alright Alright it's time to ROCK AND ROLL out of bed!!!!! The sun's shinning the birds are singing and I've got a doctor's appointment this morning!! Sucks!! Hahaha

Good Morning all my chili peeps!!!! Hope you have a great day!!
SmokenFire love that song brother!!! Got my spirits up this morning!!! :)

Sic you get it brother!!! Awesome job I'm jealous!!! :) Have a great finish to your ride and stay safe my friend!!!

Monday Funday.!!

^ just keep telling yourself this.

Screen-shot-2013-05-13-at-12.28.57-PM.png

:D

hope you all have a great week !

Stay safe,have fun, smile and be Awesome :dance:

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper  

Back