• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Loco Luna Lava hot sauce mild, medium, hot

An awesome tasting sauce that I really enjoyed
Like I said this review is of the 3 sauces we tried the medium i would give it a 10 of 10 on Flavor & a 6 of 10 on heat We also tried the mild & hot the mild the same 10/10 on flavor & a 2 of 10 on heat as for the hot same great flavor with a touch more heat a 8 of 10 on heat

Really liked this sauce this is a very good product with a cool cut out type label of a volcano we look forward to adding this to our retail sales.

one only a few sauces (the medium) that I consumed the entire bottle in 1 day on everything from fried chicken to frozen burrito's i love the flavor

thanks Brian
Great Job

Mick
Kato's

kato said:
Like I said this review is of the 3 sauces we tried the medium i would give it a 10 of 10 on Flavor & a 6 of 10 on heat We also tried the mild & hot the mild the same 10/10 on flavor & a 2 of 10 on heat as for the hot same great flavor with a touch more heat a 8 of 10 on heat

Really liked this sauce this is a very good product with a cool cut out type label of a volcano we look forward to adding this to our retail sales.

one only a few sauces (the medium) that I consumed the entire bottle in 1 day on everything from fried chicken to frozen burrito's i love the flavor

thanks Brian
Great Job

Mick
Kato's

I went to Brian's website with intention of making a purchase on Friday. When I was about to enter my credit card info, I noticed that his sales page is not secure. I emailed him about it, but haven't gotten a response as of yet. I'd like to try one of his sauces next.

If you are out there, Brian, get back to me. Perhaps I can make my purchase over the phone. I know I'm a little paranoid, but I've had many friends who have had recent problems with identity theft. I'm a little cautious these days.

Josh

kato said:

What I really loved about the sauces was that they tasted better with each upgrade in heat, despite the fact that we used the medium most of all. Really want to see what the Extreme is like once it hits the street....

- Joe

Back