• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

orange on mango leaves

I woke up to find this orange on my mango plants. its not a brown or yellow like normal dying leaves would have. and it only seems to be on the top side. maybe a fungus? also only on this leaf

growing4.jpg

If it's only that one leaf I might just remove it and monitor the plant closely. Never saw anything like that.

I wouldn't bother starting from seed, ya never know what ya might get... I had a few growing well, but the freeze killed them 2 years ago. HD or Lowes have them so at least a know what your gettin... Where in Orl? I'm in Casselberry...

I wouldn't bother starting from seed, ya never know what ya might get... I had a few growing well, but the freeze killed them 2 years ago. HD or Lowes have them so at least a know what your gettin... Where in Orl? I'm in Casselberry...

yeah like he says. the fruit you get might not be as tasty as the fruit you got the seed from
the one i have from seed is just decoration for my sunroom
im buying a grafted plant later on this year

The first thing that comes to mind is a type of Rust, which I think most are a fungus.

If it is powdery, I would consider rust as the problem. Or take the sample leaf to your local county extension agency office. Most have a master gardener on staff throughout the week that should be able to identify the problem.

The first thing that comes to mind is a type of Rust, which I think most are a fungus.

If it is powdery, I would consider rust as the problem. Or take the sample leaf to your local county extension agency office. Most have a master gardener on staff throughout the week that should be able to identify the problem.

It doesnt seem powdery to me. But i dot think it has spread or gotten worse so it should be fine

Back