• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Show Me Your Bits

A lot of us that enjoy growing chillis also enjoy growing other greenery. A you a shy little turtle or a powerful tiger? Here it does not matter, show anything and ask questions about plants that are not chilli reated.

I love ferns, anyone know how i can make them PUMP!?

2012-01-25185602.jpg

Haha that IS awesome!

Aussie Sweet Lime I planted at mum's last year:

IMG_6134.jpg

The thing has been growing fairly quickly but I have yet to see fruit. Citrus Leaf Miner keeps getting to the tree too. :(

Photo0056.jpg

Photo0055.jpg

too bad that some drunk dude pee'd on my gerbera daisies... i'm putting a giant aloe in the bowl if they die...
Photo0056.jpg

Photo0055.jpg

too bad that some drunk dude pee'd on my gerbera daisies... i'm putting a giant aloe in the bowl if they die...
Reminds me of the time I was in Colorado with the army... We had lots of prickly pear, cholla, cats claw and yucca growing wild there and we called them "Jesus bushes". The reason was because the new guys in the outfit would go in to the bushes to relieve themselves when we were downrange on manuevers, and pretty soon you'd hear JESUS!

Jesus Bushes.... :rofl: Great story!!!!!

Gumbs! That is a work of art there buddy! I loooove it! That pic belongs in a magazine! ...and I know just the one....

hahahslkdjfkasl;djf;aslkjdfkasdf... scovy...

thx....

my inspiration came from my dad... he used to tell me stories about how people in east los angeles would do it to the older colored toilets outside their porches or front yards... he said he had one with a kumkuat tree in it... LOL... i dunno... i think it's pretty... but my gerbera's aren't gonna make it... might throw some african daisies in there instead... :(

Back